The Instructional Technology Program at Mexico supports technology integration across the K-12 curriculum to provide students with 21st century learning opportunities. Our vision states that:
To maximize student achievement and prepare students for their adult roles, every member of the MACS community will have access to current technologies and the tools needed for effective technology integration. We will achieve this by:
• Providing sufficient technical support;
• Implementing quality professional development;
• Preparing all students to exceed the state and local standards for technology; and
• Increasing access to technology resources.
We support over 3000 users and 2700 computers and 1200 iPads across 6 buildings.
Help Desk Request
If you are a district staff member and need to report a computer problem, please submit an IT Help Desk Portal ticket: Click Here. The Help Desk can also be reached at extension 5555 if you do not have access to a computer.
It’s that easy!
Student & Family Help Desk Line
Our Student & Family Help Desk Line is 315-963-5815. Students/Family at home may call this number to get IT assistance. The line is open daily from 7:45am - 2:15pm. If no one answers, please leave a message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Please provide the following information in the message:
- Your Name
- Student Name
- Phone number where you can be reached
- Message briefly describing issue