The Instructional Technology Program at Mexico supports technology integration across the PreK-12 curriculum to provide students with 21st century learning opportunities. Our vision states that:
To maximize student achievement and prepare students for their adult roles, every member of the MACS community will have access to current technologies and the tools needed for effective technology integration. We will achieve this by:
• Providing sufficient technical support;
• Implementing quality professional development;
• Preparing all students to exceed the state and local standards for technology; and
• Increasing access to technology resources.
We support over 3000 users, 3300 computers and 1200 iPads across 6 buildings.
Students who are learning virtually (remotely) and need IT Help:
If you are a Mexico student who is learning virtually and you need IT assistance:
- Please restart your device first before contacting the Student & Family Help Desk Line
Our Student & Family Help Desk Line is 315-963-5815. Students/Families who are learning virtually (remotely) may call this number to get IT assistance. This is a message only line and we will need the following information:
- Your Name
- Student Name
- Phone number where you can be reached
- Who is your internet service provider (ex. Spectrum, Windstream, Hot Spot, etc)
- Message briefly describing issue
Once we receive your message a help desk ticket will be entered and someone will get to you as soon as possible. Again, please be sure to have restarted the device before calling as this fixes a multitude of issues.
District Staff Only- IT Help Desk
If you are a district staff member and need to report a computer problem, please submit an IT Help Desk Portal ticket: Click Here. The Help Desk can also be reached at extension 5555 if you do not have access to a computer.
It’s that easy!