The Instructional Technology Program at Mexico supports technology integration across the PreK-12 curriculum to provide students with 21st century learning opportunities. Our vision states that:
To maximize student achievement and prepare students for their adult roles, every member of the MACS community will have access to current technologies and the tools needed for effective technology integration. We will achieve this by:
• Providing sufficient technical support;
• Implementing quality professional development;
• Preparing all students to exceed the state and local standards for technology; and
• Increasing access to technology resources.
We support over 3000 users, 3300 computers and 1200 iPads across 6 buildings.
Students who need IT Help:
If you are a Mexico student and you need IT assistance:
- Please restart your device first
- If this does not fix your issue, please contact your teacher.
District Staff Only- IT Help Desk
If you are a district staff member and need to report a computer problem, please submit an IT Help Desk Portal ticket: Click Here. The Help Desk can also be reached at extension 5555 if you do not have access to a computer.
It’s that easy!