Facilities Use Study
Mexico Academy and Central School District has embarked on a review of all District facilities and their usage. The goal of this project is to identify current and emerging facilities needs as we provide educationally sound and fiscally responsible ways to support 21st century learning for all students.
- While there will be an official advisory committee, all meetings are public and anyone may attend.
- The meetings will be held in the district's schools and will rotate every meeting.
- Beginning with the 2nd meeting (Dec. 12), a tour of each of the buildings would begin 45 minutes prior to the start of the business meeting.
- All meetings will run from 6:30-8:30 p.m. (for several meetings an optional tour of the host district school will also be conducted from 5:45-6:30).
- Superintendent and business administrator attends the meetings and serves as a resource.
- Alternate buildings with principal tours (point out strengths and what they would like different at their school.