Welcome to the Mexico Academy & Central School District. We have five schools located within our District – Mexico High School (Grade 9-12); Mexico Middle School (Grade 5-8); Mexico Elementary (Grade Pre-K - 4); New Haven Elementary (Grade Pre-K – 4); and Palermo Elementary (Grade Pre-K – 4).
Our registration process is a two-part process that includes the completion of all registration forms and the scheduling of a district intake meeting. To assist in completing the Registration packets, we have provided a link to Family ID, our electronic registration system, or you can download the Registration forms from the Quick Links on the right of this page. The final step in registration is to schedule the intake meeting with our District Registrar, Harmony Rice at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 315-963-8400 ext. 5400.
Please review the list below for the necessary items to complete the registration process. There may be additional information and forms to provide and complete once register your student(s). All registrations are completed through the District Office.
You may either upload copies of the following documents or bring originals to be copied:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Record (Including Lead Levels for Pre-K)
- Physical – All new/returning students
- 3- Proofs of Residency (Please see accompanied letter for appropriate forms)
- Custody Paper (If applicable)
- Proof of Guardianship (Court Ordered)
- Child’s IEP (If child is receiving Special Education Services)
- Child’s 504 Plan (If child is receiving 504 Accommodations)
- Middle School/High School Students – copy of previous schedule and report card
- Foster Students (social worker name/number and paperwork from County DSS included with registration packet.
At time of student registration, a student photo will be taken.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Harmony Rice, District Office, 315-963-8400 ext. 5400.