Mexico Academy and Central School District Registration Process
Step 1. Online Pre-Registration
- Parents/Guardians complete required forms online via SchoolTool: Online Pre-Registration (schooltool.com)
- Online pre-registration is best completed on a computer; if you need access, the link to the Mexico Public Library can be found in the Registration Links on this page.
Before You Begin: Prepare Documents
You must have all required documents readily available to upload electronically or be prepared to bring a physical copy for your in-person appointment.
- Proof of Residency (three)
- Custody Papers or Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
- Proof of Birth
- Immunization Record (must include lead levels)
- Foster Students: case manager contact information and paperwork from County DSS
- Medicaid Client Identification Number (CIN)
Click on the "New User" radio button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select this option even if you have other children enrolled in the district
- Do not attempt to reuse a session key from a previously registered child
Fill in the required fields (*) on each screen.
Sessions cannot be saved until after you complete the “Additional Info” screen.
- Pre-Register Children
- Pre-Register Contacts
- Residence Addresses
- Additional Info
- Your Contact Info (session key appears on this screen)
- Session Saved
Save and Submit
- System re-entry (for edits and changes up until your in-person appointment) will require the Session Key received on this screen and a password of your choice.
- When the “Your Contact Info” page is complete, click “Save”.
- The next screen will say, “Your session was successfully saved!”
- The district register will receive an alert that your forms have been submitted.
Step 2. In-Person Registration (by appointment only)
District registrar contacts parents/guardians to complete the registration process at the district office. The registrar will provide a list of documents to bring to the appointment.
Additional documents required for registration are attached below. These can be printed, signed, and returned at the time of your appointment. If you do not have access to a printer, you can receive a hard copy at your appointment.
- Medicaid Consent Form
- Section III New Student Participation
- Only for transfer students who previously played a Modified, JV, or Varsity sport in their previous district.
Step 3. School Based Health Center Enrollment (optional)