- Completed undergraduate and graduate degrees in speech-language pathology at Nazareth College in Rochester
- Worked in a variety of settings including; private practice, schools, home-based, summer camps for deaf/HOH population and an aphasia clinic for stroke patients
- Maintain a NYS license by fulfilling a 30-credit hour mandate every three years in training on current trends/best practices in the field
- Possess a Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA (American Speech-Language Hearing Association)
- Member of ASHA and CNYSLHA (Central New York Speech-Language Hearing Association)
- Areas of expertise include; social pragmatic therapy for teenagers on the autism spectrum, fluency therapy with preschool population, play-based therapy for Birth-5 population and cognitive therapy for individuals with memory impairment.